In need of advice -car stuff-

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
If money was no object. As it is not to me. What car wood you get and why?

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Resto Mod a 64 El Camino.
Best of both worlds, classic styling, modern technology.

Reactions: Matth05

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Wow look what the cat dragged in! Good to see you beex. I'm sure you will love the new and improved mfk.
Not sure what I'd get. Just sure it will NOT be electric.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Whether or not money was a concern, if I were forced to choose one car for everything, it would be...a truck! :)

Reactions: Matth05

CrazyPhishMan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2017
Massachusetts
I spent a number of years managing large airport car rental companies, prior to this i cared a lot more about the car i drove.

Kid me would have wanted a '68 mustang, Chevelle SS or GTO the Judge

teenage/early twenties me would have want a ford 150 or Toyota Tacoma (hate the way the tundra looks and drives)

Post rental life and having had carte' blanche for years to drive anything on my lot, its easier to say what i wouldn't want- Nothing Chrysler has ever touched, nothing that VW has ever touched, Mercedes or Cadillac.

Cars that were extremely fun to drive would be Tahoes, infiniti sedans & mini coopers, BMW's sedans but nothing i've ever driven has compared to the base model Tesla's acceleration & handling- as much as i hate the owner of the brand Tesla's are amazing machines- given the current owner the name Edison would be more apt though

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
realistic: some kind of truck with a cap, there was one I saw and liked that I don't remember the name of
unrealistic: matte grey lamborghini aventador with sunset chameleon tinted windows

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store