indo datnoid

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I recently saw this same photo somewhere else but I can't recall where at this time. If you caught it then that's a very cool catch.What did you do with it?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

RUN!!!! RUN FOR UR LYFE

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2018
Btw i think before i caught one i actually got a few nips from a school of dorados in the pond but did not hook up there was about 10 of them

RUN!!!! RUN FOR UR LYFE

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2018
Use soft plastic lures to get the dorado, if one spits it out another will often grab it, use no weights.
Well too late because i don't know where are the dorado now. Either they are taken to another pond or they are now smarter. Right now there are paroons in the pond. That pond was actually a growout before they are moved to the big multispecies pond i call the "arowana pond" since you'll see arowana cruising on the surface often although they are very smart and rarely take any lures. In that pond there are a ridiculous amount of species including giant trevally although i don't know if they will make it, there are six of them in there about 8 inches. However they need to stay clear of 3 foot barramundis and yellowcheeks in the pond

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store