Status
Not open for further replies.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
white about pool filter sand size. I wanted all my sand to match in my three show tanks, so it had to be pulled. I paid 50ish for it, so 15, and you can keep the bucket which I bought too. lol

Pittbull

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2008
Louisville Kentucky
cool because i am going to change out my crushed coral and gravel mix in my 120gal here in the spring and the extra sand could help i was wanting to go with the indo pacific black and white sand from caribsea arag

cool i will check it out when i come up not 100% sure though because i was teeter totting on that 30gal long of Pharaohs how many LBS is that sand..

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
NotoriousSway;2710367; said:
I can swing by on my way, if anyone wants them.
If Rally doesn't want them I recall a certain Pharoah that does. :D
I'll pm my address. It really sucks that I have to work the night of the meet ...grrrr

fcampbel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2008
Indianapolis In
I'll take the plecos if no one else wants them. I need some until I can get my bristlenose then I will have some more commons to rehome as well. I have a guy that is going to order me some BN with his order but it won't be until later in the month.
loach43;2710649; said:
If Rally doesn't want them I recall a certain Pharoah that does. :D
I'll pm my address. It really sucks that I have to work the night of the meet ...grrrr

professa19

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
NotoriousSway;2710367; said:
I can swing by on my way, if anyone wants them.

hey man ill take 1 or 2...idk bout 3 of them tho! lol

professa19

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
fcampbel;2711460; said:
I'll take the plecos if no one else wants them. I need some until I can get my bristlenose then I will have some more commons to rehome as well. I have a guy that is going to order me some BN with his order but it won't be until later in the month.

how bout you take two of them and ill take 1?

sound good? lol if not thats cool too

fcampbel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2008
Indianapolis In
Not a problem if you need two. I actually picked up a couple tonight. One is a pretty cool Japanese pleco which I had never seen before. He is about 6" and like a pencil with a sharp end. The other is a black pleco of some kind. I can still use about 6 more but not in any rush. My tanks are doing pretty good so I can get by for now and I hope to get the BN soon. Thanks

professa19;2714523; said:
how bout you take two of them and ill take 1?

sound good? lol if not thats cool too

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store