info on humerosa rays

Gumby79

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
Calgary
I beleive that what I got is an Humerosa and it looked in really rough shape at LFS when I picked her up (bad water, I tested it!) but got her home and into my tank and within hours she was already showing way better color and eating later that night and within few day even got her eating shrimp and smelt's, which has take in forever it seem's for my retic to get use to. So thus far I I think Humer's are a pretty hardy ray and easy to acclimate. SHe is buy far my favorite ray right now and most active.:)

streaker442

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
I beleive that what I got is an Humerosa and it looked in really rough shape at LFS when I picked her up (bad water, I tested it!) but got her home and into my tank and within hours she was already showing way better color and eating later that night and within few day even got her eating shrimp and smelt's, which has take in forever it seem's for my retic to get use to. So thus far I I think Humer's are a pretty hardy ray and easy to acclimate. SHe is buy far my favorite ray right now and most active.:)

do you have any pictures of your ray i can see?

Gumby79

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
Calgary
Heres a few, The first one, was right when I got her home, The next was a few hours later and this one i took last night.:)

Amy Getting Home.JPG

Amy2.JPG

Amynew0704sm.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store