Interesting Tank mate ideas for Endli and Pikes?

Cyradis4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2019
Hi,

I'm not ready to add more fish to the tank right now, but I want to do extensive research before adding some, anyway. Currently, I've got 3 Endlis and 4 Striped Pikes, destined to go into a 180 gallon tank.

What do you guys think would make some interesting tank mates? I've never really kept the bigger fish.

Cheers!
C4.

Cyradis4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2019
20191016_183503.jpg
Here's a picture of one, please excuse the quality (the tank is scuffed, the fish tend to be a bit shy, and they'd just finished pigging out).

They were sold as striped Pikes, and I was told on my next visit they were wilds. But I don't know enough about Pikes to tell if they really are. I bought them thinking they were CB.

Cheers!
C4.

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
Cool looking pike :) I would head over to the Pike Forum and post pictures there to get a better ID. Also many pikes tend to be aggressive and territorial. So depending on their types you can make a more informed decisions on the tanknmates.

Reactions: tlindsey

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
View attachment 1392102
Here's a picture of one, please excuse the quality (the tank is scuffed, the fish tend to be a bit shy, and they'd just finished pigging out).

They were sold as striped Pikes, and I was told on my next visit they were wilds. But I don't know enough about Pikes to tell if they really are. I bought them thinking they were CB.

Cheers!
C4.
Look sp Venezuela.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store