Intermedia on there way???

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
You are right, but we as consumers have the right to buy on our terms, and be treated with quality customer service, and they have the right to refuse service. Funny game it is

nt from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
call it what ya want arrogant cocky full of themselves or sure of themselves come on I like people like this and have big enough balls to take it and dish it you guys sound like little girls ...Fact is he,s got em do ya want em???????

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Now I'll get cocky maybe I should have em because I am probly the only 1 that can breed em LOL!!! how ya like that;) and I mean it but then nobody would step up to buy the fry most likely:naughty:

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Now I'll get cocky maybe I should have em because I am probly the only 1 that can breed em LOL!!! how ya like that;) and I mean it but then nobody would step up to buy the fry most likely:naughty:
Thats more like arrogant tool talking that is a bit full of himself. Wake up Hugh your not that cool or good.

And on the other topic. Its the lack of customer service and the name calling and finger pointing that is based off of opinions. I can over look a number when the customer service is poor. I will not over look poor customer service for a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
;)ya who says you LOL!@!!Actually I am;)

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
Kudos to Wes for obtaining these amazing cichla!!!!! Who cares if the price is not posted, just ask and you will know, no secret.

Sure is a waste of thread and time!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Post Number #34, after a few days of you guys bantering to get me to chime in. Which I did, explaining the reason for not listing a price, Please read carefully.

The reason we're all guarded on the prices is due to the uncertainty of this fish. We don't know how many more will be available either, it could be 4 it could be 100. If I sold them for 50 dollar profit, and to find out they will no longer be available, I'd be pissed, wouldn't you? but if I made 300 dollars on a fish and then find hundreds in a month, you guys would probably be pissed.

have you ever heard of the term if you have to ask then you probably can't afford it? Well, this may be the case. With everything its supply and demand. The fish out of the river is free, does not cost 400 or 600. Its free!

You guys have managed to troll me into the thread. There are many things in this world that are sold and the price is not disclosed. There are silent auctions, bids and offers as well.

I'm not obligated to post a price on my buy/sell forum as I pay to advertise here, at the same time I can chose not to advertise here. All the people who have emailed me, I wrote back a nice courteous email explaining the current situation with this fish.

Oliver has them listed on his price list but no price either, he told people probably in the 600 dollar range fish, however, he did not bring any in or sell any. The reason we're all guarded on the prices is due to the uncertainty of this fish. We don't know how many more will be available either, it could be 4 it could be 100. If I sold them for 50 dollar profit, and to find out they will no longer be available, I'd be pissed, wouldn't you?

but if I made 300 dollars on a fish and then find hundreds in a month, you guys would probably be pissed. As for prices being high or prices being low., I don't see the stingray keepers, complaining about a wild or captive bred black diamond being expensive at 1000-2000 each, right? And how many black diamond rays are in the US or in the hobby? Probably in the tens of thousands right? How many cichla intermedia do you know of alive in the US right now??? For all the people who seem so confused and perplexed, answer this last question.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Gangster: I did not offer you a fish, sell you a fish, so you have no reason to complain. I did not call you out or point fingers at you. But if you keep on insinuating that I did, I will post up what you did before trying to sabotage my reputation and your "apology". I have the entire script.

Bassguy: Did I ever sell you any fish, take advantage of you before? I don't think so, but I remember you had some negative things to say about me and my fish in the past already, I remember. If you want I can look it up. If you have a problem with me or my business I welcome you to email me at amazonaq@gmail.com and I'll talk to you over the phone to work out our differences.

The other guys: I can't please everybody. I've stated, I've risked tens of thousands of dollars trying to get some rare fish to share. If you guys insist on twisting the truth, then I can't help you.

The guys that don't hate me: Thanks :) I'm sure I've spoken to you in the past in person or on the phone, or email, and you must think I'm not that bad of a guy...lol

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Gangster: I did not offer you a fish, sell you a fish, so you have no reason to complain. I did not call you out or point fingers at you. But if you keep on insinuating that I did, I will post up what you did before trying to sabotage my reputation and your "apology". I have the entire script.

Bassguy: Did I ever sell you any fish, take advantage of you before? I don't think so, but I remember you had some negative things to say about me and my fish in the past already, I remember. If you want I can look it up. If you have a problem with me or my business I welcome you to email me at amazonaq@gmail.com and I'll talk to you over the phone to work out our differences.

The other guys: I can't please everybody. I've stated, I've risked tens of thousands of dollars trying to get some rare fish to share. If you guys insist on twisting the truth, then I can't help you.

The guys that don't hate me: Thanks :) I'm sure I've spoken to you in the past in person or on the phone, or email, and you must think I'm not that bad of a guy...lol
Wes you can twist that up however you woukd like. I got more on you than that. Its your attitude that irks me. You assume since one asks for a price that they cannot afford it. Not always the case. I have no rep to tarnish. So if you would like to continue and insult potential customers fire away. You lost this one years ago.

kiep

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
chicago, il
No need to fight...sellers have a right on his fishes...buyers have a right on his money.

if you don't like it, walk away. As I am ...right now.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
I have no problems with anyone one here nor am I picking a side. Like I said above you are really that interested in a certain species of fish and you see it on any vendors list for that matter with no price you are going to contact them, if it's out of your price your walk away don't get mad, if you understand how rare certain species are then really how can you really put a certain price on them at this current point? That goes for any rare species, that any fish hobbits might be after, like the holy grails of fish! Just saying no need to fight, these forums need to be about education!!! This world is already filled up with enough bs! Let's set back enjoy our fish and help one another learn!! You can never stop learning and no one knows everything!! Thank you everyone who has helped me along the way!! I will continue to share my experience and knowledge! Fish on!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store