Introducing Judas....

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
Well i've been wanting a horned frog for a few months now as we have had some very nice specimins in at work and since ive downsized on snakes recently i decided to get one as i can fit it in my setup and they are great little animals, this is my first frog but have plenty of experience working with them.

I decided on this Ornate due to the intense colouration!

Please enjoy & comment!

lungfishlover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2010
UK
nice specimen - ill be picking one up soon but its the white coloured one. cant remember what the shop called it though?

Gene0514

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2008
Staten Island, NY
You're thinking of the albino cranwells

Nice frog Bruce!
Great colors on it
Take him off the sphagnum though and put it on coco fiber

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
I have been thinking of getting one but I'm not sure what size tank I would have to give it. What are you keeping him in? How about some pics of the setup?

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
nice specimen - ill be picking one up soon but its the white coloured one. cant remember what the shop called it though?
Sounds like an Albino Green Horned frog.

You're thinking of the albino cranwells

Nice frog Bruce!
Great colors on it
Take him off the sphagnum though and put it on coco fiber
Thanks!!! He has a 3" deep layer of coco-fibre which he enjoys completly burrowing himself in, i put a bit of spaghum in the cage aswell but i put spaghum in the box i used to transport him hence he had some on him :).

I have been thinking of getting one but I'm not sure what size tank I would have to give it. What are you keeping him in? How about some pics of the setup?
Judas as in judas priest?
& The new lady gaga song lol, nah i love think it sounds awesome as a name, and i have tickets to see Judas Priest btw ;).

Nice, I like the red coloration.
Thanks dude!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store