Is the store open?

Tom Maguire

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2017
New Jersey
Does anyone know who runs the store? There seems to be a very high demand for merch with no one really stepping up to the plate. Could be very profitable with shirts/stickers/hats and pretty much anything monster fish related! Admins please help!!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Does anyone know who runs the store? There seems to be a very high demand for merch with no one really stepping up to the plate. Could be very profitable with shirts/stickers/hats and pretty much anything monster fish related! Admins please help!!
Neo is working on it. There was a big legal situation and I think he's struggling to get the time in

motorhead1980

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2013
Ontario
Neo is working on it. There was a big legal situation and I think he's struggling to get the time in
I'm a member here and own a Sign A Rama near Toronto Ontario Canada. We can definitely provide most of the items that alot if the members want, either standard stuff or custom, can also provide stand wraps similar to car wraps, and custom tank backgrounds. Let me know your thoughts, would be glad to get something going.

chopsuey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 9, 2009
us
Hmmm.imma fairly confident the M symbol and monster energy still have something to do with mfk merchandise production. Probably an court order/process in order for monster drink to drop the lawsuit.what ever you call it.court records can always be obtained.just gotta know the right people and connects

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store