Is this a flowerhorn hybrid??

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yeah they look like baby FH's to me. A couple of them looked to be in decent quality, lots of pearling, a straight full flowerline, red eyes. Granted kind of hard to tell what kind they are with the heavy blue lighting on the tank. Btw am I seeing African cichlids in with them?

Scorpio99

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 17, 2019
Maldives
Yeah they look like baby FH's to me. A couple of them looked to be in decent quality, lots of pearling, a straight full flowerline, red eyes. Granted kind of hard to tell what kind they are with the heavy blue lighting on the tank. Btw am I seeing African cichlids in with them?
Yeah they mixed them with African cichlids and some central American cichlids in the tank, thankfully they got sold out pretty quick

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yeah they mixed them with African cichlids and some central American cichlids in the tank, thankfully they got sold out pretty quick
Lol yeah FH's are aggressive but I doubt they would get along well with Africans. Africans in my experience tend to put most fish to shame when it comes to aggression. Granted there are some SA and CA cichlids that could rival them, one that comes to mind is convicts, but most are just territorial rather then being relentless like most Africans can be.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store