Is this an NTT?

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Soooo.......

Did you buy it?.....
Lol, no not yet, store is closed. Trying to figure out if I want the dat. It is the right size to go with the rest of the tank but will it get along with my big pearsei? She is a huge pushover.... I dont see any issues with the dat and my bichirs. Maybe it might to eat my big bala sharks, lol. Just hate adding something new to a tank that runs so smooth.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Get it D.

We lost our IT during the move, i think it got stuck under the bags of bio. Polys were moving the bio bags around like they weighed nothing. I just picked my son up an NTT and already regret not waiting for an IT to become available

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
I know the feelings on adding a fish to established tank. Could always rock the boat.
When I read about the growth rate of dats, getting a nice large one for that price seems like a steal. If you want a large dat.
Took years for the dat to get this big.
By the way I rummaged through the file cabinet located somewhere on Datnoid Island (secure location) and found this.

Dat Map.jpg

tiger-types.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
What's wrong with a ntt?
Not a whole lot besides ntt have thinner bars. Krich or vancouver probable could expand. I just like the thicker bars on the IT

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store