2x
L-155 Hystrix Acanthicus micropunctatus

3x
Blue Whale/Shark cat Cetopsis coecutiens

3x
Star Pike Crenichla anthurus

SALE
$149.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4x
Severum red neck Heros appendiculatus

$128

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1x
Trachy Trachy Trachycorydtas trachycorystes

2x
Peacock bass Cichla monoculus

$149

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
I wish I could afford the corpse eating cat.

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
I'd love one or 2 of the green terrors...I wonder if there's anyone who would want to go in on a group order (hint hint rallysman, repair, jd_man, eh1421, clevy) :D

one question about them, are they large enough to determine males from females?

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
I don't think so.. we could try. This species I don't think gets as large, and might be harder to sex. Let us know if your interested. I hope to Import some personally in the near future.

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
yeah I know they don't grow as large (usually 8" max) but I had no idea if there were any tricks in sexing them. I know the common Green terrors/Saums are somewhat difficult to sex as well so I pretty much knew the answer. I was just hoping for a miracle cause if I got one I'd definitely prefer a male. :grinyes:

however, if some buddies of mine (again hint, hint) went in on a group order and we got 5 of them surely there would be one of each and we could try to spawn a pair. :naughty:

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
You might want to send a pm to repair...he is always looking for gt's.

I would be interested in one of the hystrix.

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
What Hystrix? Acanthicus?

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Jason_S said:
however, if some buddies of mine (again hint, hint) went in on a group order and we got 5 of them surely there would be one of each and we could try to spawn a pair. :naughty:
I actually hope to spawn some wild fish myself, and then sell the parents as 'proven pairs' and grow-out the fry. I am designing a rubbermaid system to isolate the GT's from themsleves so they don't hurt each other, then I will have some 70g tanks to work with that I can attempt to pair them off in. Mostly cichlids, like Rotkeil Severums and Wild GT's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store