It would seem soon enough there will be no one living in the USA...

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Lol you would....
You know me well, while we're on the wonderful topic of skulls, let me talk about a family tradition (being of Celtic descent) : celts would collect the heads of enemies they defeated, and tended to pile them up in their homes , during certain parties the skulls would be brought out and shown off, often the skulls would be dipped in bronze or even gold to better preserve them for future generations.

Sometimes if a celt owned a horse, he would braid human heads into its mane until he got home from battle, this was also practiced in other cultures and both served to transport heads and terrify potential enemies

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
You forgot to mention the spiders and exquisite women,no dungeon is complete without such things, just as no dungeon is complete without a venomous serpent or two, all others are wannabe dungeons!
Dilly, Dilly!!!

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
You know me well, while we're on the wonderful topic of skulls, let me talk about a family tradition (being of Celtic descent) : celts would collect the heads of enemies they defeated, and tended to pile them up in their homes , during certain parties the skulls would be brought out and shown off, often the skulls would be dipped in bronze or even gold to better preserve them for future generations.

Sometimes if a celt owned a horse, he would braid human heads into its mane until he got home from battle, this was also practiced in other cultures and both served to transport heads and terrify potential enemies
Dang! All I have is a collection of shot glasses, from my college days, to show off to guests. Doesn't seem as much an impact.

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Do that but with a koi!
The second image? Give the pictures you want and I will do it. I did this because I think a ranchu looks like a ballerina's head, nice and round, with the funny little tail/bun on the top in the back. I just made the image so you could see the similarity.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store