It's official, I'm a idiot

jmf

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2017
I left a heater unplugged all week, AND forgot to dose prime after a water change the next week. I take the cake. All have lived thank god.
Would you believe in the same week, I forgot to also add prime in two of my tanks o_O At least I have an excuse of having ADHD...lol

Reactions: Bandit87

jmf

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2017
I have no excuse. Life's a B
lol, sometimes we just have so much going on. I think I'm going to create a little check list.

Reactions: FMA4ME

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
Can I join the I am an idiot club I forget so much sometimes I am lucky my head is fastened on.

jmf

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2017
Can I join the I am an idiot club I forget so much sometimes I am lucky my head is fastened on.
Depends, it's a very select group lol ;). If it really that bad then there is a chance of you having ADHD (of course, other symptoms need to be there).

I used to tease my ex. She would make lists of everything and loved spreadsheets. Maybe we should take a leaf from her book and make a laminated print out with steps or check lists. It's not hard to do and creatures are counting on us not to stuff up.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
Knowing my luck I would put that some place so I wouldn't lose it. Some day I hope to find that spot so I can get all my stuff back I put there. Have you ever noticed we seem to forget things more the more we remind ourselves not to forget them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store