it's that time of year again NO SHAVE NOVEMBER!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Since the only thing I have left to do in the Army is pick up my emancipation papers on Monday, I decided not to shave my chin yesterday or today. I'm trying to get a start on meh goat.

Hey, don't judge me. Two days worth of stubble is certified bad boy status in the Army! :ROFL:

NSN.jpg

NSN.jpg

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
perhaps a little mascara would bring it out. grats on term served and thank you for your service. :headbang2

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What stubble?....that chin looks like it's smoother than a baby's butt....Codyfish-Duck Dynasty!

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Rob, I went to my wifes PC and tried to blow it up. Sorry man.You need to point at it for me.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Rob, I went to my wifes PC and tried to blow it up. Sorry man.You need to point at it for me.
Lol

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title and 9 wins back to back in 1 season (record!) See you next year in Australia boys!×

Cheap way to decrease nitrates and keep your fish healthy: http://monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504763

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
Since the only thing I have left to do in the Army is pick up my emancipation papers on Monday, I decided not to shave my chin yesterday or today. I'm trying to get a start on meh goat.

Hey, don't judge me. Two days worth of stubble is certified bad boy status in the Army! :ROFL:

View attachment 968371
You better grow a full beard dude!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store