Jag vs Midas???

n0zqh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
SMS;1031574; said:
I really like fish with big nuchal humps so Id say midas/devil
Just because of the hump, I'm going to say Jaguar. I'm not so in to the big hump.

SMS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2007
MASS
Thats one reason yes. The Amphilophus genus is my favorite CA cichlids. I like the fact that Midas vary so much in color. My male barred midas with his huge forehead was a very impressive fish.
Do you ever run into problems with your cons and a jag in a 40BRD?

allvol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
memphis
n0zqh;1073935; said:
Just because of the hump, I'm going to say Jaguar. I'm not so in to the big hump.
i agree, love jags!

cookiemonster

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2007
Washington
Gotta go with jags for the "Monster" part of Monster Fish Keeping. I like that they are larger and look meaner. They just seem to command more respect, if you know what I mean lol.

n0zqh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I have never run in to problems with my cons and Jag. Well I take that back. I dropped 3 pink convicts in the tank one day when I got back from the store. The only pink male to be bought that week was mine. Not no more, the jag waited till the little bastard got brave and snatched it's live away in the blink of an eye. It's own fault though, I told all 3 of them to stay outa her way, "she'll eat you". Think he listened?
Other than that Daddy con has a few scratches on his nose from teeth when he charges at her, he has calmed down though she has made no attempt to go for his babys. She hates them bushy nosed plecos though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store