JD Digging holes and not eating

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
If he’s rejecting food DON’T feed him. Fish can easily go weeks without eating. Do extra water changes to keep nitrates low and give him time. If any of his conditions worsen that indicate a diagnosis then you’ll need medication to treat it but right now it sounds like he’s just not eating and with that alone I wouldn’t worry yet.

EccelaEkaj

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2016
If he’s rejecting food DON’T feed him. Fish can easily go weeks without eating. Do extra water changes to keep nitrates low and give him time. If any of his conditions worsen that indicate a diagnosis then you’ll need medication to treat it but right now it sounds like he’s just not eating and with that alone I wouldn’t worry yet.
Well I still gave to feed my other fish in the tank but Ill stick to floating pellets.

Reactions: HybridFinatic

EccelaEkaj

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2016
20E10EDB-8F06-411B-8E4B-E6BC16920D36.jpegUpdate it’s now been almost 3 weeks since I’ve seen him eat. He’s becoming very lethargic almost totally just sitting on bottom as seen above. Visually he looks the same can’t spot anything abnormal but His behavior makes me think I could lose him in the coming weeks based off how lethargic he’s acting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store