Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiba54

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2010
Florida
JK47;4305769; said:
I never thought of making a paste. Are your turtle tanks acrylic? If so I will give that a shot tonight and let you know. Thanks man! :D
No, they are glass... Turtles would probably destory acrylic lol.

Tanks are only half to 3/4 full at the most so the rest of the glass gets super dirty, but when I break them down to clean I found that works well.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Thanks J! Unless some local MFKers can come over and help, this build is over for a while. I had two strokes resulting from a neck injury (torn vetebral artey).

Like you saw when you were over at my place yesterday, I'm re-learning to walk good and ladders/tools are just not an option for me now. That's why I haven't been around for a few weeks. Sorry MFK :(

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Justin. If I were closer, I would definitely come over and help you set it up. Best of luck getting back up and going.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Pharaoh;4357730; said:
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Justin. If I were closer, I would definitely come over and help you set it up. Best of luck getting back up and going.
Thanks Bobby! I'm probablky about 3 months from completing my physical therapy then I can get going again.

Some of the local members have been awesome and have been offering to come over and help clean tanks, WC etc.. Big thanks to fallin49er, david503bk, tdKee1, Carpet Man, acloskworkorange and ampz. All you guys are great. ;)

GhostShrimpMan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Brownsville, Texas
JK47;4357736; said:
Thanks Bobby! I'm probablky about 3 months from completing my physical therapy then I can get going again.

Some of the local members have been awesome and have been offering to come over and help clean tanks, WC etc.. Big thanks to fallin49er, david503bk, tdKee1, Carpet Man, acloskworkorange and ampz. All you guys are great. ;)
Wish I could help, you help set up my tank by answering every little question I had about stability by just reading your thread.

Get Well! ;]

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
GhostShrimpMan;4357760; said:
Wish I could help, you help set up my tank by answering every little question I had about stability by just reading your thread.

Get Well! ;]
Thank you sooo much for letting me know!! ;) Nothing makes me smile more than when someone tells me I helped them out. I try allot. I've helped most the local members on their big tanks and that's what this hobby is about. Making friends, helping people and building big tanks for our fish. I'll still be around to help, just not physically for a while.

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Hi Justin,

I'm so sorry to hear about your condition. I do hope you'll be able to recover in time and return to your project. For now, please take your time and relax. Let me know when you are ready and I'll reopen this thread. I'll close this temporarily for the time being.

Cheers,
Lupes

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store