My House!
He's got my vote. :grinyes:

Josh's Fish

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2014
United Kingdom
www.thebichirhandbook.com
Hi Hendre Hendre , thanks for the nomination! I wasn't aware there was a tier scheme on MFK, how does this work? I'll have to hop on here more often! There are some articles and videos I've been meaning to share for a while, mainly surrounding Mastacembelidae, Lepisosteidae, Heterotis and Lepidosiren. I have some collecting tours planned and more publications in the works with some exciting collaborators, look forward to sharing those with you in the coming years!

For those interested in The Bichir Handbook, assuming COVID-19 doesn't have a knock on effect, I'm pushing to get it out to all of you by the end of this Summer. Any updates I'll have on www.thebichirhandbook.com or The Bichir Handbook Facebook page.

Stay safe all!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Yes.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I know we're basically at the end of the voting period, but the more I think of this the more I think he may be worthy of the gold tier medal. I mean full on publication? He's close to doing that right? His work on polys seems similar to mine on ATF, but he's on the verge of taking a huge step beyond me. Why should he and I have the same medal? Is it mitigated by my having worked in more genera?

Discuss.

Does his fixation and outstanding work in these African taxa warrant the upgrade? The man's work is clearly top notch, and this is a level of diligence and academic excellence that we don't often encounter in the hobby. Is silver sufficient? What more does he need for gold if not?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store