Jumping alerts

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
I'm a bit late to this topic, but the tank I just got has 1/2" thick 3" × 1.5" "swivels held down by nylon screws (acrylic tank w/polycarbonate lids). Keeping fish in is a priority for sure.

I did not buy for this reason, but I do have a Nest camera pointed at the tank. I can view the tank anytime as long as there is home wifi. You could set on motion and sound sensor too. On my old tank I got my Lei jumping and hitting the glass lid late at night. It was on video (albeit dark since there was no light on the room). I believe the motion sensor alerted on my Nest phone app. It's not economical by any means but I enjoy the topic and my .02.

Reactions: islandguy11

Katie_Ca

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2018
GTA - Ontario, Canada
I'm a bit late to this topic, but the tank I just got has 1/2" thick 3" × 1.5" "swivels held down by nylon screws (acrylic tank w/polycarbonate lids). Keeping fish in is a priority for sure.

I did not buy for this reason, but I do have a Nest camera pointed at the tank. I can view the tank anytime as long as there is home wifi. You could set on motion and sound sensor too. On my old tank I got my Lei jumping and hitting the glass lid late at night. It was on video (albeit dark since there was no light on the room). I believe the motion sensor alerted on my Nest phone app. It's not economical by any means but I enjoy the topic and my .02.
Thanks for your .02. It's economical if you stock your tank with expensive aros where the cost of the fish exceeds the cost of the Nest camera. But glad to hear that this option is available.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store