Results are only viewable after voting.

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
AAAH! I totally forgot to enter!!
I dont think this month is too fair as i know who has most of the tanks. But oh well

I voted
Well, it's a pretty tight community here so unfortunately many of us know each other's setups and complete anonymity can be difficult.
But we have made it as anonymous as we can with the poll options and whatnot. Just pretend you have no idea who's tanks they are :)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Tank #1 looks very familiar. I commented on it in a thread a few weeks ago and said they should enter it into totm contest! I believe this could be the first time anyone has ever took any notice of any advice i've given. Lol.

Some great entries this month. Good luck everyone who entered.

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Well, it's a pretty tight community here so unfortunately many of us know each other's setups and complete anonymity can be difficult.
But we have made it as anonymous as we can with the poll options and whatnot. Just pretend you have no idea who's tanks they are :)
I know. I see how it would be VERY difficult to to keep it completely completely 'secrete'.
Anyway, just something that i noticed. :)
Using a cute pup to gain votes should be against the rules! At least I fell for it
I agree. Although i didnt.

Drumm22

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2020
Too bad my tanks too small for these contestw? mfk should have an under 100gal contest

Reactions: tlindsey

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Too bad my tanks too small for these contestw? mfk should have an under 100gal contest
any size can enter. I know for a fact at least one of those tanks is under 100 gallons. :)

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store