TOTM June

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
AAAH! I totally forgot to enter!!
I dont think this month is too fair as i know who has most of the tanks. But oh well

I voted
After all the stress you had about security last time I don't believe you forgot!
Standards have definitely gone up the last few contests so make sure your tank is looking good in time for the next one.

I recognise a few of these too, I guess you have to forget about the fact you know them and just judge each one on their merits,

Reactions: tlindsey

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I don’t think there’s such a thing as too small for this contests!!!

Pretty sure the only requirement for tank of the month is to get the entire tank in the pic?
I think that's why thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter never enters tank of the month competitions, he doesn't have any mega wide angle lenses to get his massive tanks in one picture!! Lol.

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
Silly question, would the entries be ok with me downloading their pictures? I won't claim they're mine nor do I have any malicious intent, I just like to save pictures I find online to add to my gallery to use as a reference or I might use one as a background. I know I'm able to do it but I just asking for permission.

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
I Voted for tank six because it has a Unique look and the Breed in their fit the discretion of the Scene....A Beautiful tank....

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
All wicked tanks this time around! Always gotta fight myself which one gets the vote!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store