Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
Hey everyone, I have a lima shovelnose and a juruense catfish up for sale. Their tankmate decided not to play nice and now bites the fish in the shape of a V. Any guesses as to what is doing it? lol

Anyway, they are both in fairly good condition. Juruense no longer has the streamers as to the attacks and a few fins a little torn. The lima has a couple scars but they are healing nicely.

The lima is at least 9"
juruense is I would guess 7". I havent messured him.

Because of the bite marks I'll let the lima go for $30 and the juruense for $40. Just so everyone knows I payed $50 for the juruense less then 2 months ago. Please do not try to talk me down.

I am in Crystal Lake, IL.If you want you can stop by and see my collection. Or, if it works better I can meet you somewhere. I am off school next week so I can get around. It looks like I will be driving to Scott's Pet Shop on monday mid day if someone would like to meet me there. No shipping.

Please be quick if you are interested. The juruense is pretty cramped in his divided section of the tank and the lima is in a cycling tank :( Thanks for looking

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
man, if you were any closer I'd take the juruense from you, but 4+ hours is a bit too far of a drive for me. :( good luck finding good homes for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store