jus some humble fishes to share

aapl76

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
新加坡/Singapore
sen_jie said:
thank to all bros for the warm welcome

anyway do ur hav any idea on how to pump this endy fat? coz he dun really seems to eat much. even when the feeder fish is jus beside his face, he dun really care.. and honestly speaking, i haven seen him eating before.
kekeke...for mine, i just off the lights only then he start to whack on feeders already...currently mine is abt 14"...his best record is 1 BF and 8x 2"+ platies.... :)

sen_jie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2005
i also think mine will only wack at nite(as he managed to survive for 2 months plus alr)... coz during day time.. he will rest in 1 corner.. even if the feeder is jus beside his mouth, he also bo chap.

aapl76

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
新加坡/Singapore
sen_jie said:
i also think mine will only wack at nite(as he managed to survive for 2 months plus alr)... coz during day time.. he will rest in 1 corner.. even if the feeder is jus beside his mouth, he also bo chap.
sama sama same same lah....on light bo chap...off light super active to the max.... :)

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
You could try live shrimp or small crawdads if you have them available cheaply.

sen_jie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2005
guppy said:
You could try live shrimp or small crawdads if you have them available cheaply.
wat is crawdads? i live in singapore and i do hav constant supply of shrimps. but i heard from some hobbist tat shrimps will actually puncture the tummy of the endy. how true is it? i tried to feed this endy on platies, goldfish, catfish and mollies, but in the end... most of it end up in the ST's tummy... and i got no idea if the endy managed to catch any( as he dn hunt in the day.. not even when the feeder is jus beside his mouth.)

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
fat guy in the frist pic

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Crawdads are crayfish, 25mm or less is a good size to tempt finicky eaters, fresh molts can be given somewhat larger. Small glass shrimp or wood shrimp have fairly soft shell so should be safe. Something about the way these things move triggers a feeding response in a lot of fish. Once they start feeding well you can feed them other stuff.

sen_jie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2005
guppy said:
Crawdads are crayfish, 25mm or less is a good size to tempt finicky eaters, fresh molts can be given somewhat larger. Small glass shrimp or wood shrimp have fairly soft shell so should be safe. Something about the way these things move triggers a feeding response in a lot of fish. Once they start feeding well you can feed them other stuff.
thank for the advise! appreciate it alot.. i'll go get a pack of feeder shrimps immediately after sch. cheers

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store