Just cause of this site.......

redoscar12

Feeder Fish
Dec 24, 2003
Abbotsford
I added a POTM forum on my page. I really like taking pictures. I have new ones I took today so I will be posting them sooon. Paradise do you have any suggestions on how to run it better? I think were doin something wrong. Do you mind taking a look? www.fishadviceforum.com ?

DanL

Feeder Fish
first of all, I think you need more members to run a good POTM...

in my personal opinion and no offense to you personally, but there are just way to many forums on the net that have to care of tropical fish, with that being said you might have a hard time driving in traffic to your site unless you can offer something on your site that stands out from the rest...

APF (this site) stands out from the rest since it is more for photography of aquatic animal (and other stuff) and not just for keeping tropical fish...

Once angain, I dont mean to offend you or anyone else that runs a site, I am just stating my opinion...

G

good point, Dan. that is the reason we dont even have a "fish advice" section, 'cause there is over 100 probably full forums devoted to that. Internet is so big, yet it's so difficult to stand in the middle of it and shout "come to my forum". Unless you stand out and people tell each other about it, it's hard to get noticed.

redoscar12

Feeder Fish
Dec 24, 2003
Abbotsford
I see. Well thanks guys. We are mainly based on advice but we wanted to add a little something different. I'm not offended in any way. But yes We do need more members. Kinda slow. We also have a lot of mods too. But there is no more except a good SW guy we need.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store