Just found standard NLS on sale 20% off

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
I figured I'd post this as NLS is a popular food here. I have no affiliation with this site except that I just ordered some NLS Ultra Red 1mm from them. It looks like they are clearing out the regular formulas for the Naturox formulas. I hope the expiration dates are in 2021-22 and not this year but I'm taking the risk and just ordered. Free shipping is available at $29+.

Screenshot_20190115-030005.png

I originally tried to buy Ultra Red from another site in a New Year's sale and it was out of stock and I ended up with a bunch of other stuff I didn't really need, where the product I wanted got refunded.

I went to Amazon yesterday and placed the order and it was $13.99 and with tax it was just over $15. For $15 more, I now.am getting two more containers with this sale. There are other standard formulas on sale that are still in stock, but sadly not the Algaemax wafers, or I would have ordered that as well (algaemax pellets were available).

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I figured I'd post this as NLS is a popular food here. I have no affiliation with this site except that I just ordered some NLS Ultra Red 1mm from them. It looks like they are clearing out the regular formulas for the Naturox formulas. I hope the expiration dates are in 2021-22 and not this year but I'm taking the risk and just ordered. Free shipping is available at $29+.

View attachment 1354458

I originally tried to buy Ultra Red from another site in a New Year's sale and it was out of stock and I ended up with a bunch of other stuff I didn't really need, where the product I wanted got refunded.

I went to Amazon yesterday and placed the order and it was $13.99 and with tax it was just over $15. For $15 more, I now.am getting two more containers with this sale. There are other standard formulas on sale that are still in stock, but sadly not the Algaemax wafers, or I would have ordered that as well (algaemax pellets were available).

Nice of you to let other's know.

Reactions: Lilyann

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

View attachment 1354458

Thx for posting. Clearing out the older formulas may explain why im having a little trouble find the larger pellet sizes.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
what size are you looking for?
I found it. 6mm and up.

Unless im not looking in the right place the newer labels (naturox) do not list the pellet sizes on them.

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
I found it. 6mm and up.

Unless im not looking in the right place the newer labels (naturox) do not list the pellet sizes on them.
The #mm pellet sizes are on the new label, off to the side under the ingredients. It used to be larger on the front for the old formulas.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
The #mm pellet sizes are on the new label, off to the side under the ingredients. It used to be larger on the front for the old formulas.
Thx rock.

I havent been able to find multiple shots of the can on amazon and the few other sites i checked so i passed on the naturox for now. I dont wanna play the return games.

s-l400.jpg

15190.jpg

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
Thx rock.

I havent been able to find multiple shots of the can on amazon and the few other sites i checked so i passed on the naturox for now. I dont wanna play the return games.

View attachment 1354483

View attachment 1354484
I have owned all of the sizes of Naturox, except for Jumbo.

Small: 0.5-0.75mm
Regular: 1-1.5mm
Medium: 2-2.5mm
Large: 3-3.5mm
Extra Large : 4.5-5mm
Jumbo: 7mm+?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I have owned all of the sizes of Naturox, except for Jumbo.

Small: 0.5-0.75mm
Regular: 1-1.5mm
Medium: 2-2.5mm
Large: 3-3.5mm
Extra Large : 4.5-5mm
Jumbo: 7mm+?
According to the pre naturox labels jumbo is 6mm. Megafish is 10mm.

Pretty stupid to not have the sizes on the front of the label. There pellet size and container size are getting a little annoying, i like the variety but not having them easily available sucks. I cant be bothered with the small 250g containers, those are easy to find in varying formulas and sizes

My algaemax are 7.5mm btw

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store