Just had a buy/sell transaction? How to leave buyer/seller market feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Dear Mods,

I have a question regarding Marketplace feedback.......

Say you pay a guy for goods he was selling in the marketplace. He jerks your chain for a month cause he's just "too busy" to ship the stuff you paid for. You're ready to give the heads up to MFK about the lazy seller with some negative feedback. My question - Do you get to leave feedback for every item purchased OR since you bought a bunch of stuff at once is that considered a "single" transaction?

I'm assuming since I often see this guy fill an entire page in the marketplace with twenty some odd INDIVIDUAL listings, I'm assuming I should be able to leave negative feedback for each of the 25 items I purchased (of which half I have NOT even received a month later)

Communication stopped on Monday so I assume the transaction is over.

Thanks in advance........
Oh crap man, so someone on here essentially ripped you off? I feel people should know in every way possible, you paid and did not receive your good and now communication has stopped, I feel like that is theft and members really need to be aware at the VERY least.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Yup, been a month of non stop BS excuses..... Been crazy sick with mono, then a family emergency, now theifs went into his garage and stole the package he had all ready to ship to me.

Sad part is I see him posting stuff for sale in the marketplace ALL the time, that's half the reason I bought from him, but apparently I was sadly mistaken.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Yup, been a month of non stop BS excuses..... Been crazy sick with mono, then a family emergency, now theifs went into his garage and stole the package he had all ready to ship to me.

Sad part is I see him posting stuff for sale in the marketplace ALL the time, that's half the reason I bought from him, but apparently I was sadly mistaken.
Sorry to hear that DB, I would put his name out there to save other decent members from getting screwed over. Too busy to send you what you paid for, but he wasn't too busy to collect the money though was he.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ

Blow his ish up, no need to let him keep scamming people here

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Believe me, once I get my money back I'm not going to walk away from this silently...... ;)

It's one thing when people lie, but I swear some people can actually believe their own lies so well that it just becomes second nature. IF I had a $5 bill for everytime this guy said he was going to do something and then didn't I wouldn 't need a refund for the $300 worth of used BS I tried to buy.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Believe me, once I get my money back I'm not going to walk away from this silently...... ;)

It's one thing when people lie, but I swear some people can actually believe their own lies so well that it just becomes second nature. IF I had a $5 bill for everytime this guy said he was going to do something and then didn't I wouldn 't need a refund for the $300 worth of used BS I tried to buy.
Good luck man. Very few people like you that will just give the money up front with no hassle and hope for the best, this is why people get jaded and start paying legitimate sellers last second making the sellers nervous, now I understand a bit more. Figured those types of folks would be weeded out here quick, hopefully someone else that is dealing with same Bs sees this thread and chimes in too.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I have faith in MFK. So when I see someone selling stuff regularly for years in the marketplace I don't have a problem buying from them, especially with Paypal. It's not like this turd is going to get away with it. He sent me some stuff, just not all of it. So I proposed he send me a partial refund and I'll just keep what I did reciece. Problem now is the guys playing dumb about knowing "how " to refund. So I'll just go ater an entire refund and he can pay me to ship his garbage back AFTER I give him a month of excuses why I haven't sent it back yet...... lol. Karma sucks.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Just contact PayPal and get your money back. File a claim with the excuses and what not.

You have his address as well... Lol do what you gotta do.

Someone ripped me off on a car forum. Sold me known bent wheels. I lost return shipping 150$ and my time.

Take it to people courts shout out to MFK lol

Reactions: davenmandy

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com