Just picked up an Odoe

I31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
omni
nope not going to be stuck there, just getting aclimated with tankmates
it's bout 11", haven't seen it eat yet but silversides disappear from the bottom of the tank after i leave

rixy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
cornwall,england
mines approx 11 inches now.i took mine back to my lfs approx 2 weeks ago and missed it so much i went and got it back on thursday.

rixy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
cornwall,england
ive got
11 inch odoe
10 inch senegal
8 inch ornate
8 inch delhezi
4 inch wolf fish(lfs on standby incase any problems :D )

odoes dont always strike their food.mine quite often has a look around the bottom of the tank and swoops down to pick up prawns/lancefish etc.

be very careful if you add any fish that look similar as odoes can take an instant dislike to fish that look similar such as apollo sharks,gars,silver sharks etc.be careful with certain cichlids as well.green terrors/red devils etc etc as these can bully and attack the odoe.all of the info ive posted is from my experiences and not read from books.all fish are different and what can suit one tank will fail in another.im not afraid to try different things but have a spare tank or a friendly local fish shop on stand by

thanks mark.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Very nice..

gardneri88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2009
indonesia
my toys-juvenile odoes ...they grew up very fast from 1 cm to 5cm in ten days only...
foto a

My com tank(green terror,hampala, indodatz,javaen barb,odoe,palmas,convict cichlid)
foto b

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store