Juvenile Cichla ID thread

Nove Sedici

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2018
Netherlands
Nove Sedici Nove Sedici All azuls man
bassinmike85 bassinmike85
Another question: What exactly made you know that they are Azuls? The fishstore who sold them as Kelberi now sells them again under the name Temensis.
I thought they are Azuls because of the vertical stripes on the body (which were just starting to come through). The fishstore now thinks they are Temensis because of the speckles on the side.

Additinal info: The reviews of this fishstore are generally not positive. The owner is a kind man who will help you when possible, but the guy placing the ads is making mistake after mistake

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
bassinmike85 bassinmike85
Another question: What exactly made you know that they are Azuls? The fishstore who sold them as Kelberi now sells them again under the name Temensis.
I thought they are Azuls because of the vertical stripes on the body (which were just starting to come through). The fishstore now thinks they are Temensis because of the speckles on the side.

Additinal info: The reviews of this fishstore are generally not positive. The owner is a kind man who will help you when possible, but the guy placing the ads is making mistake after mistake
simple headshape body frame and the spangling. plus i have two azuls that look exactly the samel. look in my cichla thread.

Durio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2018
just noticed this thread became a sticky thanks bro..but why is it there are still id threads being posted lol..hopefully as we get more growout pics of species of cichla other people can ad to it
Bassinmike85..here's a better shot of my bass..Azula or Temensis?20180723_132633.jpg Screenshot_20180723-132831_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store