kidding right?

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
Most pharmacy's carry the pure grades, problem is it's also used to make some crack or something. So you convince them it's for your aquarium :D .

Dr Joe

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
Since I know the guilty party who put the idea in Milkmans head:popcorn: I would also like to take this time to add another little story of my post highschool parying days. A friend of a friend was at a party and urgently needed to get rid of some used beer. Someone was in the bathroom praying to the porcelin god and was showing no signs of making short time of it. So he got this hair brained idea to piss in the fish tank...By the time he got another beer, someone yelled out that the fish were all floating.:nilly:

AtomixIGN

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2006
Pohatcong, NJ
I came downstairs one time and caught a few of my friends smoking weed out of my planted 29 angel/firemouth tank.

Remember those old tanks with the metal trim and the slate bottoms? *******s turned it into a gravity bong. THAT was stupid.

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
I still have a five gallon tank with that metal trim around it. I just can't figure how someone would make a bong out of it. Or why they would want to. Too many other things to use.

Ketamine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
Factoria, WA
Not to go into too much detail but gravity bong uses the water to pull air/smoke into a container thus using gravity as the means of capturing the hit and allowing it to cool. Like you said there are easier ways to go about these things.

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
If I remember from last year, our body secretes urea mixed with old blood and other waste products. Yes, stuff will break it down but is it the same stuff that will feed the denitrifying bacteria that we want?

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
I wouldn't Pee in the tank, seriously !! If I decided to smoke out of a gravity bong I most certainly wouldn't want to use aquarium water either, talk about fishy, my guess is that the person that came up with the idea already had a couple hits in them already!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store