Killed and found red cherry shrimp!

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
I was re-arranging my shrimp tank and I accidentally dropped one of two big driftwood and it killed 3 adult shrimp :(,but luckly none were pregnant. When I moved the other driftwood I found close to a hundred baby chilling under it! I was going bananas :nilly: I finally have a good feeling that this colony is doing good.

biohazardcustomz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2010
illinois
they WERE doing good untill you KILLED them:banhim:

lol just kidding it happens. i sometimes suck my shrimp up with the gravel vac while i clean the tanks and i just make the famous mr bill "ohh noooooooooooooo" as they go thru the tube on their way to the septic tank.

its a hard life for shrimp.

but congrats on your babies. soon there will be plenty to squish.

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
biohazardcustomz;4488714; said:
they WERE doing good untill you KILLED them:banhim:

lol just kidding it happens. i sometimes suck my shrimp up with the gravel vac while i clean the tanks and i just make the famous mr bill "ohh noooooooooooooo" as they go thru the tube on their way to the septic tank.

its a hard life for shrimp.

but congrats on your babies. soon there will be plenty to squish.
Haha for sure there will be plenty to squish :banhim: :grinno:

GhostShrimpMan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Brownsville, Texas
biohazardcustomz;4488714; said:
i sometimes suck my shrimp up with the gravel vac while i clean the tanks and i just make the famous mr bill "ohh noooooooooooooo" as they go thru the tube on their way to the septic tank.
LOL :ROFL: Nice job getting 100 babies.

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
Danzig86;4489182; said:
They will just keep breeding and breeding, im over doin WC's on my shrimp tank due to it taking over an hour now so i can pick out all the little ones.....
:grinno:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store