King Kong Blood Parrots

papillon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2005
lungsod quezon, philippines
motoro ray said:
This is a pic of my Grand Sumo KK Parrot that a friend of mine was able to get for me from Taiwan. This particular type of parrot is generally not shipped in to this country but he was able to get one shipped to him with an order of african cichlids that he received.
very nice looking KKP bro... with a wrap tail! FHManiac is correct we seldom get a KK Blood parrot here in PI i hope i could get a chance of aquiring one. right now i have this orange one she's a very good mom... take care her frys very well. hope you'll like it :)

Kingkong Parrot (mom)1.jpg

dark_aLLeY

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2005
somewhere along the equator
redtailfool said:
LOL Ive always wanted one of these suckers. Saw them 2-3 years ago at chinatown and always wanted one. IMO, theyre super cool... and BIG. Theyre not called king kongs for nothing.

Bloody Red. No nan lights here.
Wow...that's a pretty nice piece...the bump on the head will come in no time I believe. Keep it up friend. :clap

Care to share your kkbp water parameters ?

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
Could I see more KK BPs? I am getting the felling mine might be one

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
papillon said:
bro redtail whats your price for your red kkp? is your kkp a female or male? ;)

Papilon , its pretty pricey here in the east.. 150 for the kk

dark alley , the ph is neutral ,7 and water changes are done twice a week.

Thanks for the compliments guys, the kk has actually faded a bit because i isolated it in a sump for 3 weeks. =(

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
$150.00!!!!! wow, I guess I am lucky. The lfs ordered a small BP for a display and got the 10 incher by mistake. they didn't have the room for it, so they sold It to me for only $20 :woot: :woot: :D :headbang2 :woot:

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
motoro ray said:
This is a pic of my Grand Sumo KK Parrot that a friend of mine was able to get for me from Taiwan. This particular type of parrot is generally not shipped in to this country but he was able to get one shipped to him with an order of african cichlids that he received.
hmm, there might be a possibility that they didn't sterilize it. try hooking it up with a few females to see if they... :woot:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store