KKP X Marble Con.

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
The marble trait only affects white cons so the fry will just be regular con x bp looking.

shenzhenluohan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2007
Arborg MB, Canada
Well the "cloud" has left the cave and this time there are many, perhaps it was better to sacrifice the first batch. They seem more active than last time too. My camera can't seem to get a clear shot of them yet, besides I don't like to clean my glass in new fry tanks till they are eating well.

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
That con is a stud. The parrot is a reg blood parrot not KKP though. You can tell by the mouth. Still a nice fish and would be nice fry.

shenzhenluohan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2007
Arborg MB, Canada
Well I tried to get some shots today but they are still too small for my phone to pick up. But at this point they look like any generic cichlid fry. Quite a high mortality rate so far but I recon daddy was doing some population control so I moved the parents to other tanks. I will keep trying for a pick in the next day or two.

You may be right, I assumed because of her shape she was a KKP.

mahsfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 19, 2012
Calgary, AB
Just throwing this out there. Not meaning I jack the thread. But I have a female blood parrot. Just laid eggs last night so I know now. What would the fry look like if I bred it with a reg con. My fh is too agressive for it.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

shenzhenluohan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2007
Arborg MB, Canada
Just throwing this out there. Not meaning I jack the thread. But I have a female blood parrot. Just laid eggs last night so I know now. What would the fry look like if I bred it with a reg con. My fh is too agressive for it.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
If you look at the big hybred example sticky it seems to me. That most con hybrids seem to look very convict like with regards to coloring and shape. I assume you could expectmuch the same. With hybrids you never know what youu will really get till it grows.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store