KOK+Mirror

PoopSmart

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2007
mars
bengalsfan47025;1394895; said:
first off the flower horn is small second i have more then 1 tank which many of us do 3rd mike requested a pic of my setup up you need to chill out on people what makes you better then everybody!
Punctuation.:naughty:

Only joking! Seriously though, I am just trying to help you out. I am not the only one who suggested the technique doesn't work, only I provided my own experiences.

The other funny thing is that you said the tank size filtration doesn't matter because you have a 125 with awesome filtration. Well I hate to break it to you buddy, but if there aren't any flowerhorns actually in the 125 with that filtration then it won't affect them.

Like you said you have multiple tanks right? Well none of your flowerhorns are in the 125, so how could you have seen if that tank helped or not?

I know you got a new flowerhorn for the 125, but that wouldn't prove anything about kok size. I mean if you had the flowerhorn in a 55 for a while and then moved it to the 125 for a while and didn't see any improvement, then that would be the proof. You understand what I am saying?

I am not saying I am better than you at all, in fact its almost the reverse. I say how it doesn't work for me, and then you start claiming that I am wrong. I am just giving you MY experience and trying to assist you through that.

IMO and personal experience, the mirrors didn't do a thing.

PoopSmart

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2007
mars
bengalsfan47025;1391734; said:
I have it in a 125 byt itself with a fx5 a penguin 330 auqa tech 30-60 and a cascade 300 that is enough filtration do a 20% water change everyday ! Richard
theres where you said it was wrong (and at the top you put the qualifier "Sorry, But! *thumbs down*)

Running about 8 inches really stressed just added him to my tank new pics in a couple hours!

And thats in the other thread with the new fish that you just picked up for free thats in the 125. I don't think the 8 was a typo as its pretty far away from that 3 that you just typed. So one of those is a lie, is it 8 or 3 inches? Sorry I didn't know you had a flowerhorn that changes its hump size along with its length, my mistake.

I am not going to even waste any more of my time since you obviously don't want help, you just want to post pics of your flowerhorn and talk. You aren't providing any proof to back up your claims, and you aren't accepting any advice.

bengalsfan47025

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2007
Indiana
this is a different fish oh my god i just got it tonight from a buddy why are you trying to pick fights on th einternet just stop! Mods plz help!!!!!

PoopSmart

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2007
mars
Yeah man, I am not trying to start a fight at all, sorry dude.

Good luck with your fish and stuff, hope it turns out how you want it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store