kribnesis molwie

bathawk

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2014
london
I received my kribnesis molwie today after a 2 and a half week wait was a bit worried about the shipping as they came down from scotland. They seemed fine were very well packed and insulated. They are said to be a pair hope I have better luck with these because as mentioned in a previous post I had a pair of taeniatus where the male suddenly died bought another male that suddenly died then the female died.I have had kribs in the past with no issues they were even spawning ever 2-3 weeks still have a female from the fry now 3 years old.These new ones i got today will be kept in a 127 lt tank on their own fingers crossed.

DSC00645.JPG

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I received my kribnesis molwie today after a 2 and a half week wait was a bit worried about the shipping as they came down from scotland. They seemed fine were very well packed and insulated. They are said to be a pair hope I have better luck with these because as mentioned in a previous post I had a pair of taeniatus where the male suddenly died bought another male that suddenly died then the female died.I have had kribs in the past with no issues they were even spawning ever 2-3 weeks still have a female from the fry now 3 years old.These new ones i got today will be kept in a 127 lt tank on their own fingers crossed.

View attachment 1357918

Nice pickup hope everything goes well with them.

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
NICE pick up. Seem it be in decent enough condition to fatten up quickly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store