Want to Buy L46 Zebra Plecos in San Diego

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
Just so everyone bows this person selling zebra pleco on Craigslist I’m pretty sure is a scammer he saying he supposedly lived out in San Bernardino just relocated to Miami and wants payment thru gift card lol just don’t want any fellow mfker getting ripped off sounds good but never paid anyone using gift card lol
Lol...that sounds super shady. Hit me up in a couple months. I should have some fry available you can pickup locally. If you can’t wait, Discus Origins sometimes has them available.

Reactions: ny.subway and zyh

Adrianrios1085

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2019
Riverside ca
Lol...that sounds super shady. Hit me up in a couple months. I should have some fry available you can pickup locally. If you can’t wait, Discus Origins sometimes has them available.
Nice where r u located? I have 4 myself I’m guessing you have a clutch any tips on getting them to breed?

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
Nice where r u located? I have 4 myself I’m guessing you have a clutch any tips on getting them to breed?
Im in LA...and yes, I have some fry growing out and hope to have more this winter if all goes as expected. PM me your number and I’d be happy to share some tips. If you’re successful, I’d like to swap fry with you so I can outcross to a new bloodline.

Here’s a pic of one of my spawns from a prior season

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store