Landscape, cityscape, nature or any photo you took that you would like to share?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Beautiful photos as expected,Pacu Mom.

we4wieners

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2010
Atlantic City, N.J.
Came across this guy while driving on the beach in south jedsey yesterday. He was rescued by the marine mammal stranding center.1365384

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Is that area usually dry? How bad does it get? The flooding I mean.
We only flood when we get 100+ inches of rain, like last year. The ground just gets saturated. Standing pools of water that has nowhere to go. Only snows every few years and usually melts by next day.
Yeah that whole area is normally dry. It usually gets saturated in the spring, but this is already more flooded then any year we’ve lived here. And the spring rains haven’t hit yet. The ground is still frozen so it has no where to go. Thankfully this is a long ways away from the house. Our house is on the high side of the property.

Our fields will be flooded for a couple months I’m sure.

Reactions: JAYBIRD1011

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
Yeah that whole area is normally dry. It usually gets saturated in the spring, but this is already more flooded then any year we’ve lived here. And the spring rains haven’t hit yet. The ground is still frozen so it has no where to go. Thankfully this is a long ways away from the house. Our house is on the high side of the property.

Our fields will be flooded for a couple months I’m sure.
Thanks! And good luck.

Reactions: MrsE88
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store