Somewhere
Price
Region
Southeast
State
Florida
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I'm rehoming my pond fish. I don't have any great pictures of the fish. I will only rehome to others that have a large pond. Sizes of fish are estimated.
2 pacu - 14"+ each $10 each
Sunset giant gourami- 14" $35
Redtail giant gourami 12" $35
Iridescent shark about 24" $45
2 common plecos 18" each $10 each

Also, I am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Great disposition you got. Many kudos for you. GL with rehoming. What's a sunset GG? First time I hear. The yellowish-pinkish-white morph?

Reactions: amazontank

26pets

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
Somewhere
Great disposition you got. Many kudos for you. GL with rehoming. What's a sunset GG? First time I hear. The yellowish-pinkish-white morph?
Thanks for the luck. The giant sunset is just a pink/white morph with a yellow/orange top on its head. The head color fades over time and it simply becomes a pink giant gourami.

26pets

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
Somewhere
Agree. Great prices. Clearly meant to just give them a good home. Respect.
Ya, I would give them away for free to be honest but I just want to make sure they go to a good home. Too many people have messaged me wanting to put pacus in small tanks "promising" to eventually build a pond. It's really hard to find a good home for them and to find someone that is also able to accommodate their size in the long run.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
You could bring them over to our rescue any time. If you wanted us to pick up, you may have to wait for an indefinite period of time. You are about 3-4 hours from us. I'd rather you rehome them locally though if able. GL again, brother.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
2 26pets I hope you have already rehomed your bunch. If so, please update this thread.

If not, I have a rescue that has just come up this morning in Tampa Bay, 3 hours to the north from us. If you wanted us to rescue your fish, I could swing by Kissimmee, or you could bring them to an address in Tampa when I am there.

You again could bring them to Naples FL any time too.

26pets

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
Somewhere
2 26pets I hope you have already rehomed your bunch. If so, please update this thread.

If not, I have a rescue that has just come up this morning in Tampa Bay, 3 hours to the north from us. If you wanted us to rescue your fish, I could swing by Kissimmee, or you could bring them to an address in Tampa when I am there.

You again could bring them to Naples FL any time too.
Darn I just saw your post. I have not rehomed them. Any chance you are still up here?

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Darn I just saw your post. I have not rehomed them. Any chance you are still up here?
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I am in the planning stage. My rescue in Tampa is not an urgent, drop everything and rush there type.

If you would like to give (not sell) your fish to us, we need to get in touch by phone and settle the details of the transfer. I can PM you my phone# or you can PM me yours.

Reactions: amazontank
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store