For Sale Large tank super sale

DRUKENMUNKY

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2018
As someone who is just getting into the hobby, I would ask if you had any idea wtf? It looks like you started a public aquarium and gave up on it. I'm probably wrong. Just sayin.
I been a hobbiest for long time bro over 30 years..father got me started...and been on my own since 17 ...not to brag but built myself from the ground up so why not enjoy the fruits of my labor. Im just getting older now and find easier to manage smaller set ups.. dont get me wrong i only have 3 tanks running now but im at almost the same volume..i never gave up on anything. Only reason that tank was never set back up is because my new home has a crawl space and i do not want to rebuild my foundation so please dont make any assumptions

altums85

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2018
I been a hobbiest for long time bro over 30 years..father got me started...and been on my own since 17 ...not to brag but built myself from the ground up so why not enjoy the fruits of my labor. Im just getting older now and find easier to manage smaller set ups.. dont get me wrong i only have 3 tanks running now but im at almost the same volume..i never gave up on anything. Only reason that tank was never set back up is because my new home has a crawl space and i do not want to rebuild my foundation so please dont make any assumptions
Good job brother, very inspirational. I admire people with mindsets like yours. Very good price and goodluck with your sale and future endeavors.

DRUKENMUNKY

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2018
Guys the potential buyer for the large tank is from minnesota and he has already spent the time and money to look at the tank once with a visit to cali to inspect it so its only right that i give him the benefit of the doubt to buy it first.

Reactions: Jexnell

halfmoon_bay

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Oakdale
Guys the potential buyer for the large tank is from minnesota and he has already spent the time and money to look at the tank once with a visit to cali to inspect it so its only right that i give him the benefit of the doubt to buy it first.
My state of MN. Is this guy happen to own a LFS? If it is I know who he is and he will buy last time I spoke to him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store