Status
Not open for further replies.

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
pendog66;2425597; said:
i didnt get them through a charity, all of the things that are signed were bought by myself and i had them get signed through my friend. there is nothing illegal here and i have no explaining. if it wasnt for being short on cash i wouldnt sell them
i didn't say you got them from a charity. Actually, if you had it would have been legit. You said you got them from a charity rep. He's legally not allowed to sell you those balls himself. The repercussions are pretty severe, as any person dealing with athletes and their image (signatures included) would know.

pendog66

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2008
ohio
www.youtube.com
ok i didnt realize i would get crucified for putting up a autographed basketball. it wasnt through a charity, and the paperwork, i dont work for a charity so no i dont have a ton of paper work..... sorry there charge sorry to bust your bubble but have you ever heard of running into somebody and getting their autograph????

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
pendog66;2425516; said:
haha funny "richard" i get these items through a charities rep so yes by my mom, are you retarded???? why would i try to fake these autographs, all of them are legit...

sorry everyone, now that we got the re re comment out of the way we can sell some stuff.. New on the list we got a Johnny Unitas and joe namoth (spelling) autographed football, pm for the price
Congrats! You just closed your own thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store