Latest batch of golden dorado at Predatory Fins - can these be true brasiiensis?

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Obviously I don't know....... So - IF your take on the sticky is that its made up IS your angle that there's just one species? DO we all have Frankies?
Not at all. My angle is the how to ID and keep is BS. I do believe there are different sp out there. Your thread shows the differences in sp.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Not at all. My angle is the how to ID and keep is BS. I do believe there are different sp out there. Your thread shows the differences in sp.
IS a guy right in thinking IF they don't occur in the same places then shouldn't catch location basically ID them???? Thoughts?

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
IS a guy right in thinking IF they don't occur in the same places then shouldn't catch location basically ID them???? Thoughts?
If you believe the exporter. No fault to the importer (seller). So best thing to do is grow them out and see. That's the fun of it....no?

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
If you believe the exporter. No fault to the importer (seller). So best thing to do is grow them out and see. That's the fun of it....no?
Exactly, things would be far less confusing if exporters provided correct catch locations but that’s rarely the case

Fishguy17_Tigerfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2022
So hi everyone how’s there doardo growing up from Preadotory fins an also quick question any id on them yet if there the true brasiliensis or just Frankies

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
our account but you have found it already

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store