Latest Edition: What's in the Box?

A

AquaAlex1993

Fish are looking nice! Love the flagtail the texans and the acaras.
Both Bear and Angel are Lhasa Apso. Great little dogs.
I figured they were, was just double checking. My boomer is a 10 yr old Lhaso! They are very loyal dogs and good guard dogs, sometimes too good. My boomer will nip and bite anyone who will raise their voice towards us or has a threatening demeanor. He also does not tolerate being teased or bothered for long he will snap and bite and boy does he hurt. He does not do that to us because we never teased him, but company has come over and they teased him and he snapped and bit them. Their fault. Were yours a bit nippy as pups?

Chockful O Phail

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2015
Council Bluffs, IA
Fish are looking nice! Love the flagtail the texans and the acaras.

I figured they were, was just double checking. My boomer is a 10 yr old Lhaso! They are very loyal dogs and good guard dogs, sometimes too good. My boomer will nip and bite anyone who will raise their voice towards us or has a threatening demeanor. He also does not tolerate being teased or bothered for long he will snap and bite and boy does he hurt. He does not do that to us because we never teased him, but company has come over and they teased him and he snapped and bit them. Their fault. Were yours a bit nippy as pups?
All five of the dogs I've had as an adult were nippy as puppies, Lhasas have continued that trend.

Chockful O Phail

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2015
Council Bluffs, IA
Nice purchases. I like The Wet Spot. They package everything well and have quality fish at a good price.
Excellent packaging, and the plants were miles better than anything I could find near me. Other than a few beat up fins, all the fish were in excellent shape. Only took a few hours to color back up in the tanks and the Texas and acaras are really outgoing for little 1" fish.

Chockful O Phail

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2015
Council Bluffs, IA
Little update on these guys; acaras and barbs are doing great. Lost 2 of the bala sharks on different days, don't know why but they were both sucked into the filter two mornings apart. Think they weren't eating the pellets well so I've been adding a little fd bloodworm to help them along. The Flagtail has almost doubled in size already and is looking good, he's in the pics but couldn't get him directly, a little shy atm. The Swords are doing really well sprouting roots out of their temporary pots. Wofa:
IMG_0497.JPG IMG_0498.JPG IMG_0499.JPG IMG_0500.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store