Laz and Gemma

DawnMichele

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Florida
It's GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE how you have the rock's and plant's to one side. I know what you mean about changing it!!! LOL!!! Laz doesn't mess with the plant's & rock's? Big Boy is ALWAYS rearranging something!!! The only time I put anything back in it's place is when I do water changes. As soon as IM done he goes and redecorates. LOL!!!!

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE how you have the rock's and plant's to one side. I know what you mean about changing it!!! LOL!!! Laz doesn't mess with the plant's & rock's? Big Boy is ALWAYS rearranging something!!! The only time I put anything back in it's place is when I do water changes. As soon as IM done he goes and redecorates. LOL!!!!
No he doesn't mess with the plants very much. I give the Oscars different toys every day tho. They also get live foods in a puzzle every few days. Toni is smarter than Laz. She always figures them out faster.

DawnMichele

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Florida
No he doesn't mess with the plants very much. I give the Oscars different toys every day tho. They also get live foods in a puzzle every few days. Toni is smarter than Laz. She always figures them out faster.
That's so cool you give them toy's. What do you give them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store