Leaking PVC Bulkhead

davidkye

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2006
Los Angeles
LOL thanks john! So new gaskets should be the solution to my problem? I have already put up an ad to sell the 100 ...and a lady is coming by tomorrow to check it out. I am traumatized from bulkheads and gaskets. If she doesnt buy...i will go to a local hardware store and buy me some rubber sheets. Will rubber sheets work? Cant say thanks enough....

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
davidkye;1043208; said:
LOL thanks john! So new gaskets should be the solution to my problem? I have already put up an ad to sell the 100 ...and a lady is coming by tomorrow to check it out. I am traumatized from bulkheads and gaskets. If she doesnt buy...i will go to a local hardware store and buy me some rubber sheets. Will rubber sheets work? Cant say thanks enough....
do you know the brand on the bulkhead fittings ?? better to get the oem replacements ....

davidkye

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2006
Los Angeles
My father has done the job. I was reading up on leaking pvcs on MFK and then i asked my dad about the leak. And he scolded me, you fool! lol....All i needed was teflon tape. He had exactly what I needed! Thanks John, Nate and Shoefreak! Will never forget your kind input despite my foolishness.

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
davidkye;1044936; said:
My father has done the job. I was reading up on leaking pvcs on MFK and then i asked my dad about the leak. And he scolded me, you fool! lol....All i needed was teflon tape. He had exactly what I needed! Thanks John, Nate and Shoefreak! Will never forget your kind input despite my foolishness.

ok sounds like it was the threads...not the gasket !!!

THANKS DAD !!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store