legal issues surrounding outdoor ponds?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
nope. does not. this was back in 96 or so.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
this is in the state of wa.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm in the US and I really want to build an outdoor pond and luckily my husband totally approves. I'm concerned about the legalities of them. In our area there are lots of laws surrounding pools, about fences and such, and I'm wondering if there are similar regulations with ponds. Anyone know?
Have you found out anymore on these? The last house I was at said there are no issues with having a pond(a reasonable size one) but each neighborhood is different.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
as long as its not super noisy or bothering neighbors nobody will bother you about it! the problem is people making a complaint and the cops HAVING to tell you to take it down and then It goes to court or whatever. Im telling you San Diego cops don't care about little things like that. as long as its not putting people in danger.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
as long as its not super noisy or bothering neighbors nobody will bother you about it! the problem is people making a complaint and the cops HAVING to tell you to take it down and then It goes to court or whatever. Im telling you San Diego cops don't care about little things like that. as long as its not putting people in danger.
They don't care about that kind of stuff down here either

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
They don't care about that kind of stuff down here either
yeah its nice, down here all they care about is robbery and people jumping into the lagoon of the bridge.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store