Legit or scam? Nguyenfishfarm

matthewPhilippines

Feeder Fish
Apr 23, 2019
Hi guys can anybody vouch for Nguyenfishfarm or their Facebook page is "Arowana all kinds of fish for sale" it would be my first time buying outside my country and just wanted to make sure that i wont be scammed and that the seller or company is legit. Thank you in advance :)

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Lots of posts I have read regarding asian arowanas being sold. Most advise they are bogus. These are illegal in the USA. CITES, microchip...doesn't matter.
Not sure where you are purchasing.

Reactions: brown_raptor1986

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Well if they're the same as DAVID-NGUYEN-FISH-FARM they claim they're located in Thailand, but also have a New York, USA based phone number, where of course Asian Aros are illegal, and they're selling a Super Red Arowana for $1 -- yeah I trust 'em ;)

Matthew I hope you haven't sent them any money yet, for sure it's a scam.

Last edited:

TheReefer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2019
Pennsylvania
Well if they're the same as DAVID-NGUYEN-FISH-FARM they claim they're located in Thailand, but also have a New York, USA based phone number, where of course Asian Aros are illegal, and they're selling a Super Red Arowana for $1 -- yeah I trust 'em ;)

View attachment 1370090

Matthew I hope you haven't sent them any money yet, for sure it's a scam.
Yeah, they aren't going to sell them for cheap and they surely won't sell them to people in the US. It's a scam

Reactions: NNGFISH
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store