Leopard Ageneiosus

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfon76

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Keep in mind that Ageneiosus are part of the natural diet of some cats like Tiger Shovelnose and RTC's so be very careful when mixing them as you don't want them swallowed. By the same token, never underestimate an Ageneiosus as their mouth is gigantic as well. The don't call them Bocon (big mouth) for nothing.

These guys will make anyone extremely happy as they swim most of the time and eat anything especially worms and live fish. They get trained to krill in no time and from there to floating pellets. The ones I got from Alberto at 2 feet are doing awesome.

Ivan

amazonfishman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2005
On the Rio Araguaia, I wish...
Yeah I'm becoming more leary of the TSN, I'm about to change the whole tank around a bit more I think and ditch the TSN and maybe swap the pbass to something else I haven't decided on that for sure yet or not. But I would love to get the ageneiosus either the leopard or any other kind for the most part, I love those guys and they stay alot smaller then the tsn. Ivan if you wouldn't mind could you either pm me or post up some of your pics of these guys? Thanks ~Trent

alfon76

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Can't get pics of them. They are always swimming and eating. All the pics come out blurry. They are almost as hard to photograph as the Lince cats. I will do my best though and will PM you the pics if I manage to take any semi-decent ones. I got 3 females in the 22-24 inch range and 3 males in the 14-16inch range.

If I were you I would definitely trade or sell the TSN and go with the Ageneiosus and would also get some true Parrot Cichlids (Hoplarchus psittacus).

Ivan

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
cool sp....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com