Leopard shark minimum tank size and other care info

Landon Studer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hello, my name is Landon and new to mfk. I have always had a passion for sharks and am going to look at tanks tomorrow. I’m specifically looking for more information about my favorite shark, the leopard shark. I want to know some of the basic care requirements that go into this type of shark and to maybe hear from somebody who has kept these before. I’m open to any and all information. In advance, Thanks!

Reactions: EntoStentor

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Hello, my name is Landon and new to mfk. I have always had a passion for sharks and am going to look at tanks tomorrow. I’m specifically looking for more information about my favorite shark, the leopard shark. I want to know some of the basic care requirements that go into this type of shark and to maybe hear from somebody who has kept these before. I’m open to any and all information. In advance, Thanks!
:welcome:

Reactions: tlindsey

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I know nothing about sharks, I do know they are illegal to own with out a permit tied to size. if this is fishing to see if any one going sell you one do to article today or just plain trolling. good luck.

I will tag and report any illegal solicitation for fish that are not legal to own. Just an FYI.

Reactions: Ned Nature

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
if that is the case I stand corrected and my apology. Just seemed like to much of a coincidence.

Ned Nature

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2007
Quincy, MA
You can’t go shopping to “look at tanks” for a marine shark that averages 4+ feet. If you need basic info, Google. If you are SERIOUS after that, come back and we would be more than happy to help.

Landon Studer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2019
i meant that I am going to go look at tanks tomorrow not for a leopard shark, because that is future plans. I am going to browse and look at aquariums because I was thinking about putting an aquarium together 300 gallons or so. The leopard shark was future plans though. Sorry if that was misunderstanding.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store