Leopoldi rays

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
I just got done talking to the owner of one of my LFS. I asked him what other rays he could get besides retics. He said well I can get the motoros and leopoldi's. I told him that I thought that you couldn't get black rays right now. He said well there on my list. I asked him how much for one and he said about $200 to $250. Do you guys think he is full of crap or doesn't know what he is talking about or have I missed something and the bann has been lifted. Or do you think that he has some connections or something. Any ideas or opinons would be greatly appreciated.

riskistang

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
North Aurora, IL 60542
Well, he might not be able to....His list might be old as hell.....but tell him to order all he can and get them.....Ill buy atleast 2 at that price if he does! :headbang2

rvrrays

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Kalamazoo, Michigan
They are full of crap.

MCPets or Deep Sea? I have my money on Deep Sea.

A leopoldi will run you about $300 - $500. You can get them from breeders.

Colin

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Yeah Colin your right it was deep sea who said that. The owner or manager or whatever he is. He told me to come back wednesday and he will know for sure. Yeah I figure they can't get any tought but I'll find out wednesday.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Probably.

rvrrays

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Kalamazoo, Michigan
He would not know a leopoldi if it were in front of him.

If you really want one, hit me with a PM and I will see what I can hunt down for you.

You have to figure at least $300 for a small one these days.

Colin

ole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2004
FARGO
like earlier stated, his list might be old. i wouldn't believe him until he gets them in the store. and at that price, definately snatch them up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store