Let's c

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
Well like I saied there are many cichlids that I find interesting but so far I want a Red Ruby Peacock. I think its color is what I m most attracted to. and I just read a post on the most aggresive cichlid, and I loved the Green Terror that someone has posted its nice. I wish I could post some pictures of my Oscars.

mrsrobertson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Rhode Island
ssmredman have you been looking through the encyclopedia again huh!

Rui

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2005
Calgary, Canada
Ruby reds are definitely nice peacocks. My LFS has tons of them, $5 for a 2.5" showing color.

He used to have the 'Poseidon' Red Peacock, which was supposed to be a line-bred ruby red, but somehow it dissappeared. Rumor has it that it was a cross between Ruby Red and Sunshine Yellow. It makes the Ruby Red look like a drab fish, if you can believe it. Intense Red throughout!!

Not to point you anywhere else, but do a search for Albino Taiwan Reef. Sweet looking if you like Peacocks/mid-size haps. 5 different areas of color on him.

Rui

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2005
Calgary, Canada
Best pic I could find quickly. Looks way better in person.

Click Here

Kutty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2005
Somewhere in S'pore
My favorite.... ALL pike cichlids! I currently have a pair of Crenicichla alta, but the female constantly beats the male up, and both of them are onli 4'' long. I think I have to wait a few more weeks; there should be eggs by then. :)

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
All species of cichla!

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
By the time fall season starts I will have enough money to buy 2 120 gallon tanks. in one i will put my 2 oscars and some other cichlids and in the other one I will have nothing but different color Peacocks in there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store