LETS SEE THOSE BETTAS!

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
This is monster fish keepers right....jking lol
I find bettas more monster than a fish that will kill itself just because it got spooked. my old betta was the most agro fish( pound for pound) I have ever seen. bullied three anglefish two gouramies killed two plecs and 30 neons, along with pretty much wiping out every one of them just before dying. he emptied a 100 litre tank pretty much. now plz post something useful or stop the derail.

Reactions: RocketGarStar

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
what about other bettas...mine are little monsters also known as Snakehead bettas ^_^ Betta albimarginata
my camera does not do them justice
That is one GREAT looking fish! o.o

A few of mine
Awesome shots, Lizzy! :thumbsup:

I LOVE bettas!!!!!!!!!!
Nice collection! First rate aquascaping you've got going on there, too. If you haven't already, you should enter in the October Tank of the Month contest! :D

My dragon scale

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Stunning!

THis male turned out to be an amazing red and silver as he grew...but here he is young
Man, amazing doesn't cut it! Damn nice fish. :)

Big.bucknc1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2013
Charlotte NC
Man this makes me want to start breeding bettas again. Used to do that in my early teens and trade to the LFS for supplies. Thirty some odd years later I think I might try it again for fun. Very nice looking fish all.

hamster

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
Ipswich England
I love bettas but I have a bit of an issue with them. It seems that they are either picking on something or getting picked on by something. I guess it's the bad temper and pretty tail combo. I bought a nice one just last week and put it in a 75g with a small royal pleco. He will be moved once I get my discus in a few months but for now its nice to see him in a 6' tank lol.

Lady Blast

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Forgot to show the whole tank for my crown tail hahaha.....my plan is to paint it like Optimus Prime when I get a chance!

Gotta trim the moss ....it's like a weed I swear. He spends his days bossing the snails around and attacking them. Good fun.

Chai I love that vid, I subscribed to your youtube!
Chicxulub thank you for that nice compliment, I'll look into it!

Reactions: Balistik928

hamster

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
Ipswich England
My betta jumped tank and landed in my cichlid tank. Poor little guy looks like a female now I hope he will be ok.

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
My betta jumped tank and landed in my cichlid tank. Poor little guy looks like a female now I hope he will be ok.
when I put my betta in with ma cichlids the betta liced ok there then one day beat the living daylight out of everything but a botia and a cory. it was a murder house. he died the next day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store